I am Shashwat Singh Raghav
I'm UI/UX Designer energetic about making applications and interfaces that are client-driven and convey an extraordinary client experience. My center is to make their experience of an item or administration all that it tends to be. That rouses me to continually work on my UX/UI plan and UX research abilities…Know More
BENNETT UNIVERSITY, GREATER NOIDA – 2019 - 2023Bachelor of Technology - BTech, Computer Science
National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) – 2019 Senior Secondary (10+2)
National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) – 2017 Secondary (10th)
Technical Director – Skillarena.inApril 2022 - Present
- Provide the sales team with technical advice and support.
- Oversee each project’s life cycle from conception to completion, with an emphasis on technical soundness and resource efficiency.
- Develop and revise statements of work, which should include accurate time and cost estimates.
- Analyze user requirements and usability metrics to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Apply architectural and functional specifications to each project.
- Collaborate with our design team to create accurate and detailed mockups for customer approval.
- Meet with clients to refine and evaluate requirements, strategy, and content needs.
- Enforce coding standards across all departments.
- Research and introduce new technologies for all employees and management.
- Assist in creating in-house standards.
UI/UX Consultant – FreelanceJanuary 2022 - Present
- Collect and assess user needs with the help of product managers and engineers.
- Use storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps to illustrate design concepts.
- Creating visual user interface components such as menus, tabs, and widgets.
- Creating page navigation buttons as well as search areas.
- Creating UI mockups and prototypes that clearly show how sites work and appear.
- Make unique graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Rough draughts should be prepared and presented to internal teams and important stakeholders.
- Identify and resolve UX issues (e.g. responsiveness).
- Make layout changes depending on user feedback.
- Follow typeface, colour, and picture style guidelines.
UI/UX Designer, Intern – UpBringoJanuary 2022 - March 2022
- Understand the purpose and requirements.
- Plan and Implement New Designs.
- Bring the customers' and company's visions to life by Conducting Research, Wire Framing, Sketching,Prototyping, and Designing User Interfaces.
- Develop and Conceptualize a Comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for product.
- Produce High-Quality UX Design Solutionshigh-quality UX design solutions through Wireframes, Visual and Graphic Designs, Flow Diagrams, Storyboards, Site Maps, and Prototypes.
- Incorporating Customer Feedback, Usage Metrics, and Usability Findings into design in order to enhance user experience .
- Source: Internship Certificate, Certificate of Appreciation, Intern of the Week
UI/UX Designer, Intern – Webority TechnologiesJune 2021 - September 2021
- Being a section-level UI/UX Designer, I covered the entire cycle in general, beginning with Client Research, Client Stream, UX Composing, Sketching, Virtual Planning, and Prototyping.
- Member of the core team of Webority Technologies which is responsible right from the R&D on Web Arrangements and Portable Application to their deployment.
- Worked on the user experience across multiple Flash prep products on mobile and web.
- Set up the 'look and feel' for different interfaces.
- Worked on Brand Guidelines to create layouts that Reinforce a brand’s style or voice through its visual touchpoints.
- Source: Certificate of Internship
UI/UX Designer – Freelance December 2019 - April 2021
- Created user-centered designs by understanding business requirements and user feedback. Created user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups.
- Translated requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces.
- Designed user-centered interaction models, wireframes, and screen mockups.
- Conducted UX research to understand business needs as well as users' perspectives and iterate user experience and interactions in accordance with user testing.
Frontend Developer – Freelance July 2020 - January 2021
- Determined the structure and design of web pages, striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design and ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
My UI/UX Configuration Interaction
- Product Definition is the main stage associated with the client configuration measure. Liable for this will gather the client necessities dependent on their business climate.
- It's particularly fundamental since understanding the genuine extent of the item and its reality occurs in this stage.
- It's straightforward; before beginning the work, enlighten your UI/UX designers about the requirements!
- Individuals engaged with this stage are Configuration Group, Business Administrator, and Item Director. This ought to talk with customers in their current circumstances. Break down their requirements inside the structure of your activity.
- User Personas, User Stories, and Use Case Diagrams.
- Research is the most pivotal component for a creator. The examinations of how the current framework functions for the current customer proposition. The three fundamental capacities at this stage are:
- Have an understanding of the competition.
- Making an exhaustive investigation of your domain.
- Going through contender methodology to test results.
- In this stage, utilize the things gathered in the Exploration stage. With the assistance of the data got, make speculative Personas, and Experience maps.
- Personas: Making speculative situations assist the originators with thinking about the different people who will be the clients of your item. It permits portraying the practical portrayal of a definitive item. The planning group can sort out how it will look like after conveyance.
- Experience maps: Experience maps shows the client stream inside your end result. Every one of these is finished utilizing visual portrayals through legitimate communications with the customer in the item definition stage.
- In the design process, we at last wind up offering life to thoughts that we have gathered in the over three stages. It's an ideal opportunity to chip away at the last illustrations now.
- The critical results of the designing stage are:
- Creating wireframes
- Creating Prototypes
Validation or Testing
- Testing is the stage that decides the general nature of the final result. The analyzers make notes of the things that must be improved and send them back to for revising the mistakes.
- While assessing your end result, there are sure factors that one necessity to remember. They are as per the following:
- Is the system user-friendly?
- Is it flexible and easy to operate?
- Does it solve the customer’s issue?
One Health Card using Cloud
Have you ever thought how most of the Hospitals and health centers save all our details and past medical history for forever, which really helps you and them to fix appointments much faster and easier. And how our records move from one reception to another in no time. The Answer to this is “cloud”. Cloud gives us the ability to store infinite amounts of data which...
Automated Stock Prediction Using Markov Chains
Utilizing Hidden Markov Model to do the stock anticipating. In the wake of Completing the model I have mechanized it utilizing python and made it run for 100+ stocks to really look at the total model precision. Subsequent to taking the precision of all model stock I took a normal of 100+ with the goal that it can give me full model exactness which was coming 59.8%.
Honor & Award
🥇Winner – Techstars Startup WeekendJanuary 2020
- A 54-hour event where designers, developers, marketers and startup enthusiasts come together to share ideas, form teams and launch startups was held from 31 January, 2020 to 02 February, 2020 at IMT Ghaziabad. The event was attended by 70+ participants wherein 24 ideas pitched.
- See credential